Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1242 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a very tidy 147 leaving the kingston road to join the A3 today. I waved from the Blue V6 GTV. Was that you?

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I waved at a blue GTV V6 yesterday as I was joining the A3 - I was in a 145 not a 147? did you have the private plate? k12xxx?

Your GTV sounded very nice! come along to the tour de Londres..... Nuff said :cool:

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, yes that was me. Sorry for the mistake. Best look I got of your car was through the back window and you cant see below waist height in a GTV. Not sure I can make the Tour de Londres but I do hope to make it to the italian meet at the Ace Cafe again. (Second thursday of every month.)

Glad you like the sound, my neighbours don't. :p

Rich

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The exhaust is an Autodelta item.

I live just ten minutes from where we spotted each other. Are you nearby?

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Hey guys, I am in your area a lot as my parents live near parkside road Wimbledon and i lvie in Clapham. Keep an eye out for me in a Blue Brera aand my wife in a Black Spider LE, both regs start "D1".

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool, will do Commanderfish.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I saw a very tidy 147 leaving the kingston road to join the A3 today. I waved from the Blue V6 GTV. Was that you?
U use that road a lot? I may have seen you a while back. Look out for me im in that area. Very dark green GTV reg DV02

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will do Oliver

·
Registered
26 Posts
Decided not to bother waving to any new alfa owners as they dont wave back rather unsporting what lol however that said saw a very tidy gtv in pale green in Norwich the other week as i was drivin my blue gtv in the opposite direction is the owner a member of our wicked Club ?:)

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll keep my eye's peeled Oliver.

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Spotted Alec (Celadon) this morning passing into the Dartford Tunnel at 8am, I was coming down off the bridge! :)

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Proteo Red 156 V6 with a mesh grille, Yesterday afternoon at the Red Cow roundabout going toward's Datchet.
I was in my Gtv and you came up behind.
Next time mate dont overtake approaching the bend by the Datchet Mead Hotel, i was doing 70mph and it slow's down to 40 before the bend.
A Freind of mine had to be cut out of a car there a couple of week's ago with a broken neck, and my mother's best freind was killed by a car there while cycling home a few year's back.
Please take it easy.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Red 156 this morning at the Pitsea roundabout A13. Guy was in the left hand lane, indicating left, I naturally thought he was going to turn left. But No, swung hard right and cut across in front of me - nearly causing a major accident.

Come on mate - lets have a bit of Alfa solidarity - it was obvious that was a dodgy move - better to have gone around the roundabout when you released your mistake Unbelievable!!

1 - 20 of 1242 Posts