Alfa Romeo Forum banner

121 - 140 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Lovely Burgundy Alfa GT parked up at the Pen y bryn in Colwyn Bay around 10 pm tonight.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Someone flyered a Zoe Yellow 145 in the Tesco car park in Mold this week, who was it? I ask as the person who owns it is a good friend of mine and they thought it was me having a laugh lol I am the reason she has that 145 ;-)

·
Registered
10,576 Posts
Silver GTV heading into Wrexham past the Racecourse at about 2.45pm today. Anyone here?
Erm i think you will find that was you mate.....:lol:
Anyway GTV watch, Friday teatime (ish) Blue 916 spider dropping down the hill on the A55 into Queensferry.
Red 916 spider, A55 Going past the 'burning coach'...
Shed load of GT's heading Bangor way on A55 this morning....
:cool:

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
5 Alfas together at the Anglesey Track on Saturday, mine is on the left - silver 156.
I started that! The black 147 is mine - I was Post Chief at Rocket In on the Saturday.

You'd gone by the time I got back to the car. Some of the other people were around, but I didn't have time to chat as I had a folder & radio to get back to race control - they whinge if they're kept waiting!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi Dave

I left after the Alfa race. The Alfa line-up was spoiled after I took the pic when a Peugeot parked next to mine. First time I've been to the track but not the last!

Cheers

Colin

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
I think, if I'm not mistaken, I was flashed by Fluffysqueak heading north from Wrexham on the A483 about 4.15pm today :D

·
Registered
10,576 Posts
Warrington to Holyhead friday evening, round Anglesey Saturday, Holyhead to Warrington Sunday morning......Alfas spotted..'0'...........:(

·
Registered
267 Posts
Warrington to Holyhead friday evening, round Anglesey Saturday, Holyhead to Warrington Sunday morning......Alfas spotted..'0'...........:(
Against 200O BMW's / 3500 Audi's / 1000 Vauxhall Astra's /100,000 Hyundai i10's

Alfa Romeo's are the marque for people who do not follow a trend. We are people who follow a passion. All the above cars are driven by ordinary and boring people. Wayne you were representing us well this weekend fella.:thumbs:

·
Registered
10,576 Posts
Against 200O BMW's / 3500 Audi's / 1000 Vauxhall Astra's /100,000 Hyundai i10's

Alfa Romeo's are the marque for people who do not follow a trend. We are people who follow a passion. All the above cars are driven by ordinary and boring people. Wayne you were representing us well this weekend fella.:thumbs:
I have to say the Alfa end was well kept up.:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I'll be keeping my eyes peeled next week (holidaying in Powys) - give us a wave if you see me
You give me a wave then!!!
Sadly not in my Alfa now - look out for a blinding yella stilo:thumbs:

·
Registered
54 Posts
im usually on the on the bala roads or barmouth and around porthmadog roads in my spider, i do flash and wave at all alfas i see are you one of them???

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
No but I'll be going thru dolgellau this morning on the way to Pwllheli, look out for my yeller Fiat

121 - 140 of 175 Posts