Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my was back from the EVO run (08/08/08) there was a yellow Spider heading north towards Chester on the A483 Wrexham bypass about 5:15pm. Was it you? :)

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I spotted a very clean and shiny dark blue Spider this evening, whilst driving through Ruabon about 7pm. Private no.plate. Any takers?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thought I'd resurrect this thread as on the way home at about 5.50pm I passed a Black 147GTA with private no. plate on the Chirk bypass. :cool:
Didn't notice you until the last moment so no chance to wave.

I also see a silver GTV on quite a few mornings heading north from Oswestry towards Wrexham. Anyone on here??

M

·
0 Posts
i got a wave and a lights flash from a black GTV on the A5 just out side bewts-y-coed last friday i was in a blue 946 spider. Anyone on here?

·
Registered
146 Posts
was good to see you again richard been up the caravan for the weekend rushed home to clean the car for another timewaster not to turn up

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to see you too. Sian was working this weekend in Ysbyty Gwynedd so I went over to Anglesey to keep her company. I came home early to beat the tourist traffic
Didn't know you were selling the GTA?

·
Registered
146 Posts
corinnas having a company car instead of her car allowance she needs to choose a car so it may be an alfa will have to see if we had the space and the spare cash i would keep the gta for a play thing

·
Registered
146 Posts
i know we threw bucket loads of cash at that car but whatever happened to it you still managed to smile will make somebody a fully sorted car when the times right

·
Registered
267 Posts
Alfa's on the A55

I fly the Alfa flag every morning on the A55 between Abergele & Llandudno junction in my 156. Today I saw a black Alfa Gt on the back of an AA truck in a layby on the eastbound carriage way by Llanddulas. I was on the A483 myself on my way to chester last thursday after having a service & new top arm done my 156 at allitalia. Good lads up there telling me all about there adventures driving delta integrales across switzerland, italy, france etc & theresa kept the tea coming. They have got a lovely gold Lancia Gamma in aswell. I also saw a lovely red 09 alfa 159 ti estate parked up in lower bridge street in chester that same afternoon.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I fly the Alfa flag every morning on the A55 between Abergele & Llandudno junction in my 156. Today I saw a black Alfa Gt on the back of an AA truck in a layby on the eastbound carriage way by Llanddulas. I was on the A483 myself on my way to chester last thursday after having a service & new top arm done my 156 at allitalia. Good lads up there telling me all about there adventures driving delta integrales across switzerland, italy, france etc & theresa kept the tea coming. They have got a lovely gold Lancia Gamma in aswell. I also saw a lovely red 09 alfa 159 ti estate parked up in lower bridge street in chester that same afternoon.

ill keep an eye out for you :) im allways on the A55 :)

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
Spotted a red 147 GTA going over rhuddlan bridge today/

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey yeah, just flash if yer see me, lots of alfa 147's around Llandudno junction today & a few phase 1 156's about, also a nice Gt in tesco at lunchtime. Alfa's do stand out don't they. Just off alfa's for a minute has anybody seen a new Fiat 500 Arbarth anywhere in north wales yet?

·
Registered
267 Posts
147's & 156's

Grey 147 spotted on A55 on Monday about 9,45am. Also assorted 156's spotted over last few days around Llandudno / Rhos on sea. p.s If anyone see's a Cosmos Blue 156 2.5 reg T87 KDM around that's my old 156. It's not in the quite nice condition I had it in anymore when I sold it in 2007. Shame.

On the way into work this morning I was behind a nice Grey 159 1.9 JTDm on an 08 Plate.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts