Alfa Romeo Forum banner

4441 - 4447 of 4447 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Misano Blue Giulia Veloce heading South on the M57 around midday. Exchanged a wave and a nod and enjoyed a short blast in convoy until I had to turn off onto the M62.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
A few Giulias spotted today, a Misano Blue Veloce in Aintree retail park this morning, then two Giulia’s at the Trafford Centre this afternoon, one Misano Blue and one Alfa Red, think he had the QV alloys but on a Veloce or Speciale.

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
Alfa Red 156 facelift travelling along Church Road, Lytham, near Lowther Gardens / cricket club yesterday afternoon.
Monza Red '69 plate Giulia Veloce parked on Upper Westby Street, Lytham, yesterday afternoon.
Monza Red Giulia Quadrifoglio parked on Cambridge Road, Lytham, yesterday afternoon.
Black 159 saloon, Turismo or Lusso, parked on Station Square, Lytham, yesterday afternoon.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Nice young lad in a nice clean sliver Mito pulled up in front of the house as I was finishing cleaning the car and said “I think your car is beautiful” and drove off again.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Nice wave off a chap in an immaculate silver 159SW tonight heading through Blackpool, if your on the forum apologies for not waving back straight away I was on the phone. Just a few cars in front of me at the same time there was another Alfa Red Giulia, unfortunately I couldn’t make out the spec but certainly looked cleaner than mine does.

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
Black diesel 147 going down Levensgarth Avenue, Fulwood, this afternoon.
I was on foot, so it was a proper tractor noise!!

4441 - 4447 of 4447 Posts