Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Re: Was it just me

well as we all get bored when AO is down (not very often TBH) i am willing to create a back up forum, STRICTLY for when AO is down and we have nowhere to go. we dont need another full time forum as this is our home but at least we can stay in touch there if we all know where to go.

to keep it that way i could delete any posts posted whilst AO is up!

thoughts?

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts

oldboy said:
Should there be a contact email address to report problems to if the site is down?
The admins / mods usually have a coverage which must be close to 24/7. So basically we know when the site is down.

When the server is down, emailing to an email address at alfaowner.com doesn't have much effect as the message won't be delivered.

AO is trying to get a solution for the down time, so be patient.

Thanks for mentioning the idea though.

·
Registered
6,919 Posts

Just a note, an error message recieved when navigating through the pages of threads:

vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:

1. You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.5 files without also running the vBulletin 3.5 upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
2. The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in /includes/init.php on line 185

21 - 29 of 29 Posts