Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only had my GTV for about 8 months and it is a nice car. Belts, clutch, thermostat, oil and filter change, plugs, air filter, rear suspension, brakes......all done.

However I do 130 miles a day to and from work so needed something a bit more comfortable and a bit better on fuel.

So I traded the GTV for a fuel of Satan burning 147 Ti 1.9JTDm. Lovely facelift model with more toys than I need, but so bloody comfortable and quick. On the move it doesn't feel or sound like a diesel which is good !!!

Anyway....thanks for the help you guys have given with my questions and I hope some of my 12 years of Alfa "wisdom" has help some people out.

I will of course probably be found in the 147 Lounge :lol:

Cheers guys :)

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
And thanks to you too Marlon for giving advice out as well. Glad you're staying in the fold, those 147's are stonking value at the moment.

See you in the 156/147 lounge :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Anyway....thanks for the help you guys have given with my questions and I hope some of my 12 years of Alfa "wisdom" has help some people out.

I will of course probably be found in the 147 Lounge :lol:

Cheers guys :)
I've enjoyed your posts... you should pop in now and then ;)

Good luck with the 147! I was in the 156 lounge a lot, about a year ago - now I just drive the car...

-Alex

1 - 4 of 4 Posts