Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok was sunday, had nothing to do and a few bits lying around the garage so did some tinkering, firstly did the kick plates I got for her to cover all the sill scratches from the previous owner.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Then did a few bits inside, these where main speakers on doors, handles and around dash top vent, not sure if I like them all, but easy to remove if I change my mind.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
And the one I do like is around the instrument binnacle, always liked the pre face-lift binnacle better but this is a good compromise for me.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
And finally (because it stopped raining) the one I expact to get a few negatives for-but want to explain it first, I debadged her a couple of weeks ago, and really thought it made her rear look naked, and wanted something to finish off so I went for this....
I think it really finishes it off and doesnt look like an astra......:confused:

L

·
0 Posts
And finally (because it stopped raining) the one I expact to get a few negatives for-but want to explain it first, I debadged her a couple of weeks ago, and really thought it made her rear look naked, and wanted something to finish off so I went for this....
I think it really finishes it off and doesnt look like an astra......:confused:
Not an Astra, Rover 25 :cheese:

M

·
0 Posts
yeah was gonna say for some odd reason it reminded me of a rover from the back. kick plates look nicely installed, cover the scratches and look smart

·
Registered
635 Posts
Like the chrome effect surrounds. How much are they? I've got a GT and looked into it but only found genuine Alfa surrounds. Too expensive for me.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 16 of 16 Posts