Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Not bad for an 159 to keep up with an Aston Martin :)
If the bad guys had used a 155 Q4 we would not have had any Bond now. ;)

Also, this is not the first time Bond has been in contact with Alfas. Here is an earlier encounter.
Octopussy (1983) Car Chase - Alfa Romeo GTV6 - [HD] - YouTube

Dident fare so wel for the BMWs involved

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wouldnt be hard to keep up with bonds car.. a ford fiesta could have... LOL it was in traffic :)

but i do believe that those 159's were Q2's? or Q4's not sure which was the big one they made. might not have said it on the backs of them but i remember seeing of the making of it. they wrote off 6 cars making that and 3 people ended up in hospital including Daniel craig.. that scene was jinxed or something.

yeah i remember that GTV allright. prety cool :)

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
wouldnt be hard to keep up with bonds car.. a ford fiesta could have... LOL it was in traffic :)

but i do believe that those 159's were Q2's? or Q4's not sure which was the big one they made. might not have said it on the backs of them but i remember seeing of the making of it. they wrote off 6 cars making that and 3 people ended up in hospital including Daniel craig.. that scene was jinxed or something.

yeah i remember that GTV allright. prety cool :)
Ruairi the other poster referred to the 155 Q4 (the engine from the Delta Integrale I think?)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ruairi the other poster referred to the 155 Q4 (the engine from the Delta Integrale I think?)
yeah i know the car, but i meant i think that they were actually the 3.2 V6 (Q4) cars that you can get on the main land.

and they wrote 3 of em off... :(

love the 155 though, allways did ever since i saw them in the DTM

D

·
0 Posts
Was in a 3.2 V6 Q4 before cool enough but the weight of the 4wd system does kill the performance a bit but makes the car very stable. There was a bad crash on the set of that film 159 lamped into a truck I think.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Was in a 3.2 V6 Q4 before cool enough but the weight of the 4wd system does kill the performance a bit but makes the car very stable. There was a bad crash on the set of that film 159 lamped into a truck I think.
yeah 2 or 3 of the cars involved, put the 2 stunt drivers and Daniel craig into hospital.. both alfas and the DB were written off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts