Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today while comuting to work I had a warning symbol appear on the dashboard display of my 159 Lusso 2.0 JTDM. I have had a look through the book but cannot find what it means.

I have uploaded a photo I took. Can anyone tell me what it means? Looks like I was kicking up some gravel to me, but seems unlikely that the car would know that! :)

Thank you all

Dave

Attachments

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not intentionally, but that would make sense based on the symbol! I will play pressing buttons tomorrow to check :)

Thank you for the pointer.

Dave

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Anti slip regulation, p113 ( very small mind!) , either your car lost grip, you pressed the button ( in front of the gear stick), or you have a fault

·
Registered
27 Posts
I get that pretty picture intermittently as well as VDC, ABS, HILL, and occasional parking sensor

Took it to a respected guy on the forum at QSP who directed me to main dealer as fault code
C1121 is a mystery
They were just as boggled at Alexander's main dealership in my area and had to discuss with Alfa UK and tech support in Italy
Came back with a suggestion to replace abs module , which is a pretty penny or a thousand

1 - 5 of 5 Posts