Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, don't worry, I was only warming up my camera. :D

Honestly, what do you think of these shots? I didn't had the chance to control the light so, they're only show what was possible at the time. And I didn't move anything away from the show room. This was only a small test. ;)

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
I agree, the steering wheel one looks very pro. :D

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Very Nice shots Hugo.

Although, that is if you could, if you removed that technical sheet support from the side of the car it would be 5* ;)

Other than that ;) That's a very :cool: merc ;)
Are you become a Merc test driver & photographer too?? need a assistant?? :D :D ;)

All the Best

Sérgio

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers everyone! :) Thanks for the feedback.

The one with the steering wheel is one of my favorites too. :)

Sérgio, I could remove that support but I didn't do it as I was just testing how and what I could/can do in future. About the test driver... only the SL could move me. :D Photographer... who knows? ;) An assistant to help me carring my stuff and hang on the reflectores... that would be nice. :cool: :D I wish I could pay you! That would mean I would be getting some very good income! :)

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
LOL I'm not carrying anything... I'm doing the DRIVING :D :D :D ;) You wish... :D :D ;) Are you getting lazy now? :D ;) :lol: :lol: (imagine me doing burnouts and you taking pics inside a Merc show room :D :D )

Did you use the reflectors? there is a kind of warm light to it... Any gold one?

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yes, if you want the job you have to carry all the stuff. :D Hand bags are up to you... if you use them! :lol: Lazy? Noooo, just to busy. :D
Anyway I don't think they will be very happy with the burnouts inside the showroom! :cheese:

No, I didn't use any reflectores. Not this time... :)

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Good shots my man, brochure quality. :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks a lot John! :eek: :)

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Hand bags are up to you... if you use them!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nope... I don't use them... I thought they were your speciality :D ;) :lol: :lol:

Regarding the burn-outs... just imagine there faces... for sure a quality photo moment :D :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No you git, speciality are the women that usually cary them. :p :D ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts