Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, maybe grabbing at straws on my side. I am located in Cape Town and been looking for used Giulietta for past 6 months now. Little or nothing on this side with only one dealer in Jeep/Chrysler in Tokai with no stock, new or used. I'm really keen on 2015 model in red from Auto Mecca 2 in Pretoria selling for R174k. I am willing to transport the vehicle down to Cape Town, but salesman not very helpful other than to say it's spotless. Hopefully I am in trusted community, and willing to pay someone say R1000 to check out the vehicle for me. In terms of exterior, interior, service history, are there 2 keys, will dealer give me AA clearance etc before I purchase. If anyone willing to help I will EFT the money into their account and after they receive go inspect the vehicle for me. Please excuse the long winded post.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Post it on Milano Works on FB, I am sure the Pretoria Alfisti can help you out

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank Gertie, appreciate your suggestion and would have followed up. Your response literally a week too late. I settled for 2014 Multi air in Hermanus. If all goes well, should be picking her up this weekend. Thanks again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Gertie, picked her up this morning and happy so far. Bought privately. Yes you right, the salesman in Pretoria was not helpful at all on the original car I wanted to buy. I just don't understand, I wasn't asking for the world, just basic details. Auto Mecca 2 in Pretoria.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts