Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A fancy dabbling back into the Alfa world, but I'm specifically after a Red 3.2 Brera S. Few black ones around, but not really as keen.

If your considering selling, let me know - mileage isn't important, but it MUST have a caring owner with a good history!

Cheers :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi

You not mentioned your price range my advice particularly in light of your location go and see the lads at AR Indie used dealer Second City Motors, Birmingham, always have a great selection of Alfas and a couple of Prodrive S to choose from, give a fair part ex on what you have as well.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know of them - they're not far away. Always have a decent stock, was planning to go and view that Black Brera S they've got there. Wrong colour and a shade too high on the mileage, but it might be worth having a chat too see if they've got anything incoming.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Matt, goid to see you vack on the forum, test drive and dont let heart rule head, Brera is a good car, it'll never get under your skin like your GTA did.

;)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Ghosty.

I did consider another GTA, but I think I'd just be left wanting after my last one. I was hopeful the Brera would have at least have a little of the old magic, while being something a bit different. We shall see!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts