Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

I'm after a few bits for my V6:

offside wing mirror complete with glass and Vela Blue, must be good conditon. Might take a pair if easier

Black plastic splitter - not the Cup type but the smaller black plastic jobby

Oddments bin console thing in black and with no scuffs etc (the bit where the central armrest is and that surrounds the hand brake). I don't necessarily need the central armrest tray thing.

Think that's it for now!

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
945 Posts
Not helpful I know, but that black plastic splitter is a mission to get hold of. Got one a few months ago after waiting for at least 18 months!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks chaps - the wing mirrors have already gone from Romeks unfortunately. Shall keep looking! I still have 3/4 of the splitter - as far as i know they are only sold as part of a complete bumper.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Splitters were available last year. I got one for my old TS see pic
I have a central console from 2000 mod.It has a small nick in the top of little bin behind armrest and the clip in the base which armrest drops into is broken otherwise OK

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah interesting - did you get the splitter from a dealer? My central console has just a small nick in it - it's not bad but im just being a perfectionist after a perfect one! Thanks for the offer though!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That looks very nice, stunning in white!

So what year Cupra and how on earth did you know it would fit? Was it a fairly straightforward swap?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts