Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Wanted Vela blue GTV passenger door and wing

713 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Nellytheroc 
#1 ·
Having had someone reverse into my GTV on the look out for a very good condition passenger door and wing? Ideal will be already in Vela Blue.

Door needs to be free of rust, dings, dents or creases? Ideally looking for a Vela Blue door however-although my body shop have said could respray a silver one however would want it to be as near to perfect condition to make worthwhile fully stripping and repainting. ( obviously a blue door to start would mean they only need to respray outside hence preference.)

Full side of car will be resprayed to make sure colour match perfect. So if anyone is aware of a blue being scrapped ( one on eBay at moment already sold) please let me know?

Cheers
P

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Have you tried GTV City on Facebook? They’re my go to supplier of 2nd hand spares.

#3 ·
I have sent them a message, have a good door but not blue, so checking around just in case I am lucky.

#4 ·
There was also someone on eBay recently breaking a blue GTV. Somewhere on the South coast IIRC. If not Clover Breakers are worth a shout and Autolusso have a used parts dept.

#6 ·
That would be great, obviously door will be getting repainted so if minor not a great issue, hoping not to have to need to get into filler etc. as that may defeat cost etc. Minor dings garage may be able to remove.

Cheers
Pierre

#7 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.