Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Recently acquired a 2003 (facelift grill) 156 JTD but there is significant damage to the passenger door which I want to get replaced.

(would cost too much for me to get it panel beat & sprayed)

Does anyone know where I might source one?

It's a black Alfa so if possible I'd rather try and buy a like for like part colour wise rather than having to go to the trouble of a respray etc.

Thanks in advance

Phil

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Hi Phil,

Might be able to help you out there... what is the colour code of your 156? The code should be on the boot lid (Right hand side)... it'll be one of the following:

Nero 601B/B
Nero Fuoco 821
Nero Metallico 824

EDIT: Front (left) passenger door I assume?

Cheers,
Cathal

·
Registered
9,493 Posts
Just about to break a black one, but wrong side of the water......

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Phil,

Might be able to help you out there... what is the colour code of your 156? The code should be on the boot lid (Right hand side)... it'll be one of the following:

Nero 601B/B
Nero Fuoco 821
Nero Metallico 824

EDIT: Front (left) passenger door I assume?

Cheers,
Cathal
Hi Cathal,

I'm at work right now but I'll know later this evening, I can post it up around 5.45pm
if you check back here.

Thanks a lot.

Oh and yes the front left passenger door is what I want to replace.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
It's Nero 601 B/B Cathal

Ah! Was afraid you'd say that. :lol: Sorry can't help out :cry:... I've a friend who had a door lying in a garage and it's the wrong colour for you. Checked with him last night. Sorry.

I hope one turns up for you soon... :thumbs:

Cheers,
Cathal

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah! Was afraid you'd say that. :lol: Sorry can't help out :cry:... I've a friend who had a door lying in a garage and it's the wrong colour for you. Checked with him last night. Sorry.

I hope one turns up for you soon... :thumbs:

Cheers,
Cathal
No problem Cathal, appreciate you taking the time to offer. Cheers.

Is there that much difference between the different coats of black? To be honest I didn't even consider the actual coat when
looking online, I suppose I should ensure whatever door I fit is "Nero 601 B/B" aswell unless I get it sprayed which I'd rather not have to do as it would be costly I'm sure.

Phil

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i.m breakin a black 156..as far as i remember the electric window on this door doesnt work
Hi Paul. What is the colour code of it?

If it is in good condition the window wouldn't matter as I could transfer my existing window motor and door handle etc.

Also if there's a wing mirror attached that would be ideal.

If you can let me know the price please I'd appreciate it.

PM me if you prefer. :thumbs:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts