Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
There is a wanted and for sale section. Might also be of use to ask in there too :thumbs:

Mine has 17"'s on and it does feel a hard ride, I am perhaps to old but think 18"'s although look good are going to hurt :lol:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
The 18" jet fins are rare. they don't come up often and command quite a big price. You are better off phoning a breaker like autolusso although I think Dan said they hadn't got any currently.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
You'll pay for a set of blackline alloys! I saw a new set for sale a couple of months back- for €1,400. New condition.

Can they still be got through Alfa / Dealers?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Joss. just missed a set (550 ) as a breaker sold the rear 2 ! some fella hit a kerb in the ice. ii wait :)

alfamj . i saw a complete crashed 07 blackline for £2400 the other day . id buythat and break it and sell my alloys before paying 1400 for a set of new wheels .! :lol:

cheers for the replies chaps :thumbs:

might just sell mine and buy a blackline after all !!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Thanks Joss. just missed a set (550 ) as a breaker sold the rear 2 ! some fella hit a kerb in the ice. ii wait :)

alfamj . i saw a complete crashed 07 blackline for £2400 the other day . id buythat and break it and sell my alloys before paying 1400 for a set of new wheels .! :lol:

cheers for the replies chaps :thumbs:

might just sell mine and buy a blackline after all !!
:lol:

GTs seem to have come down in price. You won't be disappointed with a blackline- great spec!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts