Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
not sat in the garage, but rather installed in my '70 GT Junior stepnose. I have a pair of BF Torino Nurburgring (B14 on the link) leather with corduroy centre panel seats in black. They look awesome but I am considering putting the original seats back in the car so could be tempted to sell. In immaculate condition, I only installed last year and I have done about 200 miles in them maximum just like new. Nürburgring - BF-Autositze I think I used the original GTJ runners so will keep these but made aluminium adaptor cross bars from billet aluminium which would come with. In interested pm me with your email and I can send pics

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not sat in the garage, but rather installed in my '70 GT Junior stepnose. I have a pair of BF Torino Nurburgring (B14 on the link) leather with corduroy centre panel seats in black. They look awesome but I am considering putting the original seats back in the car so could be tempted to sell. In immaculate condition, I only installed last year and I have done about 200 miles in them maximum just like new. Nürburgring - BF-Autositze I think I used the original GTJ runners so will keep these but made aluminium adaptor cross bars from billet aluminium which would come with. In interested pm me with your email and I can send pics
PM sent

·
Registered
391 Posts
I had a pair of these in my 911 RS Rep, as they accurately replicate the old Lightweight RS seats.
I have to say, that for me, they were very uncomfortable, no matter what I did.
Now, that's not to say they don't suit everybody. I've been known to have a bad back since my 20's (too much football as a young 'un, but these seats actually gave me a bad back.
I replaced them with some period Recaro's, and put the BF Torino's back in the car when I sold it.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts