Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am after the original spoiler for a 155.
Anibody out there as got one ?
How much do they go for ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is it a silverstone spoiler you are after ? i have one for sale needs sanded and painted it is complete with the rubber mounts for attaching to the boot

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I am asking now for the price, because he might be one of the ones that gets really nice under influence. So there it goes ...... How much ????
And could you more or let me know how much would be to to post it to portugal .
Thanks guys ......

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think I am asking now for the price, because he might be one of the ones that gets really nice under influence. So there it goes ...... How much ????
And could you more or let me know how much would be to to post it to portugal .
Thanks guys ......
Lol am still sober , you can see piccys of the spoiler on alfa155.org under the for sale section , silverstone spoiler author is bullet its on page 6 was looking for around £50 for it but would take an offer , postage to portugal could be pricey but i can check it out for you if you want

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Alfa 155 boot spoiler

I have a boot spoiler, but not sure what you mean by original, it's not a Silverstone. It came off a 155 modified by Autodelta, they may well have fitted it. It will also need sanding etc..
I wil post a piccy if you are interested.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Philjay50. I am interested. How much do you want for it ?
And could you try to find out how much would be the post for Portugal ?
Thanks

P

·
0 Posts
the 33 cloverleaf spoiler is also the same part,

i have both cars and a spare boot spoiler so offered it up just to check and yep, it is deffo the same part.

shrew

1 - 13 of 13 Posts