Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an original Sony tape player for the 145?
It had the CD changer option in the boot but I already have that just need the stereo.

Need one ASAP

Thanks

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Are you looking for a radio that works with the sony changer? or are you specifically looking for the OEM radio?

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for looking, preferably the oem but if you've got one that will work then I'm up for that till I find one. How much or anything?

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
The CD Changer in the boot uses Sony's standard "BUS" connection system which they still implement on the head units they make today so if you wanted a more up-to-date head unit with MP3 and/or USB and/or Bluetooth functionality then it will work with your CD Changer as long as it has a BUS connector on the back (just check the specs).

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, mainly looking for the original as It works better for my needs and suits the dash more. Petty I know lol

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol well mainly it's because I use the cd changer and a tape adaptor for the iPhone/ satnav so I can have music and handsfree without any fuss lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
hi jason ive got one still in the dash and still works also got the original case for the face off thingy interested pm on here

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've managed to take apart and fix my old stereo but if anyone had one at a affordable price I will be interested once I get paid. :)

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
promise i will get back to you about my radio. Just finished moving house yesterday so not had the time to go any where near my 145 :cry:

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
promise i will get back to you about my radio. Just finished moving house yesterday so not had the time to go any where near my 145 :cry:
No probs :) my repair has made the tape player noisy so I await your reply eagerly :p

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi, I have an original head unit for a 145, however it's a Sony mini disk that hooks up also to the cd stacker if that's any use?

Andy

·
Registered
47 Posts
No sorry its not like that picture, its a single din sony MD head unit that came as standared on all late QV models. I have two and both cars have that set up with CD stacker in the boot.

Regards andy

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
No probs :) my repair has made the tape player noisy so I await your reply eagerly :p
I have an original Sony in my car, the cd changer in the boot has stopped reading discs. I dont have any tapes anymore, so was thinking of replacing the stereo, I would say its worth £40 plus postage. Is that any good to you?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts