Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m on the hunt for a Giulia, I know it’s a lot of money to spend on a private sale but I tend to find private sellers on forums more trustworthy than most dealers!

Looking for 68 plate, <15k miles, preferably Alfa red will also consider competizione.

Cash buyer, no PX. If you’re thinking of selling drop me a PM!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
100% correct there. Although more I think about it so long as I’m covered until 2021 it can always be extended at cost so not the end of the world.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. Potentially buying one on Friday so if any others coming up let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi
whats your budget if you don't mind me asking, i might sell my QF as I don't get to use it enough if your interested

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could you let me know colour, spec, age and mileage? Drop me a pm

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Someone beat me to the car I was seeing on Friday so I’m back to square one

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
Sorry to hear that. That is the issue with the Giulia compared to the German equivalents like Ms and RSs, there are a lot more to choose from.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
True. What I would say however having had 3 M3’s is the search took just as long as the specs varied massively. At least the QF has a short options list so easier to find the right car (when they do eventually come up)

·
Registered
1 Posts
With a very heavy heart might be looking to sell mine. Really don't want to but mileage is set to increase to 25k p.a. from current 6k p.a. due to work circumstance. I stress might sell as considering ways to keep it including leasing/buying a second car.

Car is a perfect example and in brand new condition.
Owned since brand new - registered 30 June 2018 - current mileage 11.5k.

Never tracked, run in carefully, never taken to a hand car wash, (only ever valeted by myself!), no front number plate (did not want holes drilled into the bumper.) Two sets of tyres, Michelin Pilots 4s and Pirelli Corsas (2k miles) at tyre hotel. Only fuel'd with Shell v-power and never opened up till properly warmed up.

Nice spec and colour/combo as follows:
Comp Red
Yellow callipers
Tele dial wheels
Adaptive Cruise
Black interior with red stictching
Carbon/Alcantara steering wheel
Electric seat pack
Privacy Glass
Convenience pack

·
Registered
125 Posts
Not at all. Mine has been brilliant. You can buy a Mopar (Alfa) warranty if you want.
How much is the extended warranty on a quad?

Do they allow aftermarket exhausts?

BMW have gone mad with their extended warranties. They want more than maclaren once you hit 60k miles.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got comfortable with the shorter warranty on 2017 / early 2018 cars because it can be extended anyway so just factor cost into your budget.

Bigger issue for me is lack of 3rd seat in the back and no folding rear seats which won’t be an issue for everyone (kids!).

·
Registered
455 Posts
Which is around the same price as Warranty Wise and the like. I think that's reasonable value for peace of mind. Get the £599 3 year Mopar service plan before your £1200 year 4 service is due

·
Registered
125 Posts
£1200 for 2 years is good.

I had no idea they changed the interior. I prefer 2 rear seats, but them not dropping could be a issue.

What would be a fair price for a 2017 with 30k miles? Everything is confusing.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts