Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
There was one for sale (JTD) in Rathfarnham a short while ago. Thought I saw it on here but can't recall. I saw the car yesterday parked in its usual spot on Nutgrove Avenue so I guess the owner still has it. I'll see if I can find the seller's post...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Check out post #8315 from SPORTO in the cars for sale thread:

LOOKING FOR A €1000

AT THAT PRICE IT HAS A COUPLE OF ISSUES OBVIOUSLY,

SLAVE MASTER CYLINDER & SOME ELECTRICAL GREMLINS

BUT OTHER WISE DRIVES FINE & BODYWORK IS GOOD

RED LEATHER & NICE ALLOYS

http://i.imgur.com/u04VMe8.jpg

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There was one for sale (JTD) in Rathfarnham a short while ago. Thought I saw it on here but can't recall. I saw the car yesterday parked in its usual spot on Nutgrove Avenue so I guess the owner still has it. I'll see if I can find the seller's post...
Check out post #8315 from SPORTO in the cars for sale thread:

LOOKING FOR A €1000

AT THAT PRICE IT HAS A COUPLE OF ISSUES OBVIOUSLY,

SLAVE MASTER CYLINDER & SOME ELECTRICAL GREMLINS

BUT OTHER WISE DRIVES FINE & BODYWORK IS GOOD

RED LEATHER & NICE ALLOYS

http://i.imgur.com/u04VMe8.jpg

Thanks Joey! I just shot him a PM.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Not cheap, but may be worth €3,200 for being so clean. (Not what OP is looking for mind). New tyres worth at least €400, timing belt done recently worth another €400, suspension recently done and that engine bay looks spotless. Its always nice to spend the extra to get a sorted car if you intend on running it. I wonder does someone on here own it?

Those alloys are worth about €500 as well.

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Not cheap, but may be worth €3,200 for being so clean. (Not what OP is looking for mind). New tyres worth at least €400, timing belt done recently worth another €400, suspension recently done and that engine bay looks spotless. Its always nice to spend the extra to get a sorted car if you intend on running it. I wonder does someone on here own it?

Wise words lad!
You get what you pay for....

·
Administrator
87,325 Posts
I'm not saying it's not an import but a free Motorcheck doesn't flag it as a UK import, it's 120K on the D reg cars (40K on C reg) that flag the recent imports although that doesn't always apply.

PS out of interest does anyone have a list of what numbers the regs started at for each county ?

·
Registered
2 Posts

hi Lads,

I had a look at this car. It is super clean and drives very well. It's an original Irish car as far as the seller knows. He is 3rd owner and very nice and honest.
I'm sure he'll sell it to a true Alfa fan for a decent price.
I will buy it if/when I sell my current car...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts