Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm not usually on this part of forum, but have been let down recently

I'm looking for a Btcc look alike OR a V6 155

If you can help please let me know, but don't PM me as I have recently not bothered to renew my membership with AO for my and others treatment on the Sud and 33 site

Thanks

Harvey

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi mate!... I have a black v6 with anthracite 16" speedlines. electric sunroof!..... Has been sat for two years in my drive! Have bought new lowered apex springs s/s brake hoses, new grooved discs and pads!... Just not had the time to finish!....She has the middle box taken out and replaced with a superspint middle section and a s/s scorpion dtm rear box!.....She was running great apart from the notorious tapping exhaust valves... Which may only need adjustment!... I bought it of a friend 7 yrs ago and he bought it two years old and had it serviced every year by an an Alfa mechanic!.... Keep on promising to finish her, but not going to get it done so!... would rather sell her and let somebody have some fun!.... Let me know if your intrested!.... or anybody else!

Cheers Lee

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi mate!... I have a black v6 with anthracite 16" speedlines. electric sunroof!..... Has been sat for two years in my drive! Have bought new lowered apex springs s/s brake hoses, new grooved discs and pads!... Just not had the time to finish!....She has the middle box taken out and replaced with a superspint middle section and a s/s scorpion dtm rear box!.....She was running great apart from the notorious tapping exhaust valves... Which may only need adjustment!... I bought it of a friend 7 yrs ago and he bought it two years old and had it serviced every year by an an Alfa mechanic!.... Keep on promising to finish her, but not going to get it done so!... would rather sell her and let somebody have some fun!.... Let me know if your intrested!.... or anybody else!

Cheers Lee
Hi Lee, I'm looking for a MOT'd one TBH
Thanks
H

1 - 8 of 8 Posts