Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

As the title suggest, i'm after a double din fascia for my guilietta (RHD).

I don't fancy shelling out £190 for a fascia & steering wheel control/patch lead so I thought i'd check here on the off chance that one of you gents is looking to depart with your Guilietta/fascia/double din bluetooth unit, and I can save a bit of cash by paying used prices.

Ideally i'd like the fascia, adaptors/patch lead and a headunit but i'll take whatever I can get for now.

On a side note, with the car being 8 years old now, how difficult would it be to take my fascia off (single din stock HU) and getting a 3d printer to duplicate it and then chop that up to fit a double din unit? Surely I'm not the only one who has thought about doing that?

On that same train of thought - i was looking for a guide to install an aux input (apparently the stock HU will support an AUX input even if it wasn't there as standard (Just USB interface in my G)... Does anyone have a copy of that PDF? it's no longer hosted on dropbox in the original thread :( http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-giulietta/637233-tip-alfa-giulietta-aux-installation-for-those-with-usb-only.html)

Cheers!

·
Registered
33,733 Posts
I'll sell you a dash panel I've got in the garage and you can cut a hole in that instead of printing one!
How do you intend to make a tidy edge to the hole as its only flat for enough area for a single din?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts