Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, I know it's not an Alfa, but these things are like hen's teeth to try and find so I said I'd throw a post up here in order to try and cast the net as wide as possible, knowing that there's often a lot of cross-over amongst Alfa/Fiat/Lancia owners.

I'm on the look-out for a Dedra integrale / Tempra SW 4x4 as a spares/donor car if anybody knows of anything.

Probably like gold dust to be honest, but I said I'd post up on as many forums as possible to cast the net as wide as possible and see if anything turns up.

If anybody hears of, or knows of anything, then please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
pm Franko, he might be able to point you in the right direction
I would save something like that for myself:)

Would be doubtful of finding anything like that but you never know.......

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Truth be told a 155 Q4 would do the trick too, but they're even rarer !!

I'm just hoping that there might be a 4x4 Dedra or Tempra abandoned in the country somewhere with the huge number of eastern european immigrants we had here for so long.

The Dedra had 4x4 with just the regular 2.0 engine as well, mostly in estate form, and not just the Dedra integrale. Ditto the Tempra.

You never know; fingers, toes, and everything else crossed....

·
Vendor
46,130 Posts
There was one on German ebay in July, ended for about £250. Non-runner, I think with lots of rust & engine trouble.

If you are looking to buy one you are going to need to go to the continent with a recovery vehicle, there's none left in the UK.

K

·
0 Posts
i have owned many lancias including a few dedra's, turbo included. would think your chances of finding a dedra integrale are extremely slim.

what do you need from it? would have thought getting delta integrale parts would be easier

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what do you need from it? would have thought getting delta integrale parts would be easier
Slim chances -- yes, undoubtedly. But you gotta get the word out there. :)

And yes, it is easier to get Delta integrale parts. :lol:

If all comes to all I may hop on a plane to Germany next year and bring one back, or just get it transported back. There's always a few roadworthy Dedra estates (n/a 2.0 16v) with the 4x4 running gear on sale for €1k - €1200 over there.

I basically want the entire rear suspension assembly and subframe, diff carrier, hubs, main prop etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts