Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on the look out for a cheap gtv or spider anything will be considered but I'd prefer one with red or tan interior but for the right price I'll consider something else! I'm located near Worcester in the midlands let me know what you've got!

·
Registered
2010 Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4, 2003 Alfa Romeo GTV Phase 3 JTS
74 Posts
There are some mega cheap (and ropey!) examples on Ebay right now, for £2000 you can also get a grey V6 that needs a fair bit of work.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are some mega cheap (and ropey!) examples on Ebay right now, for £2000 you can also get a grey V6 that needs a fair bit of work.
Yeah there are a couple I have seen that V6 and am very tempted there's also a twinspark with read which is bidding at £235 ATM which I'm keeping an eye on but thought I'd see if anyone on the forum has anything better!

·
Registered
2010 Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4, 2003 Alfa Romeo GTV Phase 3 JTS
74 Posts
Yeah there are a couple I have seen that V6 and am very tempted there's also a twinspark with read which is bidding at £235 ATM which I'm keeping an eye on but thought I'd see if anyone on the forum has anything better!
I hoped you hadn't spotted that one ;) I'll have a bidding war with you for it! Keep and eye on Facebook and Shpock and the like too, I got mine (okay it may have had major engine problems, worn suspension and a very rusty spot on the body) on Shpock by accident because the car was being very poorly advertised with just a picture of the interior listed and I just so happened to click on it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hoped you hadn't spotted that one ;) I'll have a bidding war with you for it! Keep and eye on Facebook and Shpock and the like too, I got mine (okay it may have had major engine problems, worn suspension and a very rusty spot on the body) on Shpock by accident because the car was being very poorly advertised with just a picture of the interior listed and I just so happened to click on it.
Thank you! I've never been on shpock before so will give that a check! Oh dear I know the feeling I bought my gtv 18 months ago bloke said the bodyworks in good condition for age when I turned up he hadn't cleaned it so was going on gut instinct when I got it home and washed it found the paintwork on the entire car has cracked in the basecoat so will be needing to respray the whole car at some point😆 only looking out for a cheap one to use as a spares car really wanna change the interior to red or tan as it's black at the moment which is in ok condition but think red or tan would make the metallic blue paintwork look even nicer when resprayed, also need a spares car for loads of trim bits and odds and sods which cost a fortune to buy singularly off eBay!!!

·
Registered
677 Posts
I got phase 3 jts project car for sale not advertised yet. Done a lot of work on it Inc Alfaholics exhaust coil over suspension Alfaholics handling kit strut braces rear suspension bushes new rear koni sports shocks and new springs sports airfilter new coil packs and sparks. Loads of torque and chassis sorted so amazing handling. Choice of phase 3 original wheels or aftermarket. Rear zender aero spoiler and zender cup wings. Just moved out of depot so nowhere to keep it. 75000 miles. Red with black interior with some red stitching. 🍀

·
Registered
677 Posts
I got phase 3 jts project car for sale not advertised yet. Done a lot of work on it Inc Alfaholics exhaust coil over suspension Alfaholics handling kit strut braces rear suspension bushes new rear koni sports shocks and new springs sports airfilter new coil packs and sparks. Loads of torque and chassis sorted so amazing handling. Choice of phase 3 original wheels or aftermarket. Rear zender aero spoiler and zender cup wings. Just moved out of depot so nowhere to keep it. 75000 miles. Red with black interior with some red stitching. 🍀
Also got phase 3 tan momo 9nterior seats and door cards for sale.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, sounds interesting do you have any pictures? And how much do you want for the car? Cheers

·
Registered
677 Posts
Hi, sounds interesting do you have any pictures? And how much do you want for the car? Cheers
Also I fitted pioneer head and speakers too sounds good. The mechanicals are all sorted as mentioned but it will need a respray or part respray due to some usual lacquer peel and some usual pinking of the red paint. Due to all the good stuff done to the car I am looking for about £2800. Its on a 54 reg so one of the last ones made. If interested I can get some photies to you. It would be a reluctant sell so it would be great to know it will go to a good home and who will finish the project and enjoy the car... 🍀

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also I fitted pioneer head and speakers too sounds good. The mechanicals are all sorted as mentioned but it will need a respray or part respray due to some usual lacquer peel and some usual pinking of the red paint. Due to all the good stuff done to the car I am looking for about £2800. Its on a 54 reg so one of the last ones made. If interested I can get some photies to you. It would be a reluctant sell so it would be great to know it will go to a good home and who will finish the project and enjoy the car... 🍀
Thanks for the info! Sorry I think that's a bit more then I wanted to pay I don't really want to pay anymore then £1000 for a car and don't worry I won't insult you with an offer like that! You'll be able to sell it to someone who'll love it sounds like a really good car and one well worth doing!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I'm doing fine thanks,you? I must get my gtv back on the road,it's been shut in its shed too long.Interior still looks great though (y)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hi sounds interesting indeed I've wanted a V6 for a long time! Do you have any pictures? Cheers
yeah, it’s on here in the classifieds.
If you click on my user name, it should give you the option to see threads I have started. It will be there.
Sorry for no link, I’m on my phone with no WiFi mate!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts