Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As there doesn't seem to be an obvious "For sale / Wanted" forum in AO, I thought this was the most relevant place to ask.

I'm looking for the 16" black speedlines to put on my 155. Anyone have some or know of any ?

Cheers :)

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Steve Webb:
<strong>Now, do you want the black ones or the dark grey ones??</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Didn't know there was a dark grey set (relatively new to this Alfa malarkey), but nah, definitely want the black.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Steve Webb:
<strong>The warrington depot had new ones last year, not sure if they still do. Cost was about £600 a set.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ouch that's less than €50 short of a grand.

W

·
0 Posts
Pretty sure the grey ones are not available anymore. Cost me £600 for the set, they are only available as "spares" and not a "set", hence the nasty price!!!

wrinx

R

·
0 Posts
I enquired with Mangoletsi 01565 722899 last week, I'm sure they had dark grey ones in stock, Black ones were £140.00 each plus vodka.

The dark grey ones look good to me!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wouldn't buy them for €1,000. I'd have to put tyres on them then @ ~ €120 a tyre. That's €1,500 that could be put to better use (like other areas of the car :p )

W

·
0 Posts
BB

Correct, it cost me £1000 for the lot!!! Origonally wanted a sportspack V6 but couldnt fin one so decided to make my own!!

Rapallo - it was my local dealer who said the grey ones were not available anymore, so it must be right wink :D

wrinx

R

·
0 Posts
Mis-information from an Alfa dealer, ehatever next!! More like he couldn't be arsed to get the CD Rom for older models out!

If you want to deal with an Alfa dealer for parts Mangoletsi are very good, the staff have been there ages and really know their stuff.

·
Registered
128 Posts
i tried for ages to find me some of those 16" speedlines but gave up in the end and bought some team dynamics wheels. if i were you id go for a different set get some 17" OZ super Turismo's they look gorgeous on any car! not that i like those wheels or anything! you can get a wheel and tyre package for £800

·
Registered
380 Posts
My dealer told me only the dark grey are available !?
I agree with you Rapallo the Dark Grey look great.
The whole package will cost you around £1000 compared to perhaps £800 for non alfa aftermaket wheels. The benefit of buying the Dark Grey alloys is it will be a strong selling point later on ...sportpack 155's are sought after.
But remember you will need a rear spoiler and colour coded side skirts to finish it off ...!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts