Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't seem to post in the wanted section so trying here. I'm after some 33 14" alloys like these-

I've got a set of 3, some a bit rough so i'm after at least one wheel. Decent tyre would be a bonus. Someone must have an odd one knocking around?
Cheers,
Guy

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Infectus
I have some odd alloys and I'm sure that some are like that, but I will need to check the diameter.
Hi mate, a couple of the ones ive got are scabby and the laquer on one has gone kinda yellow, so anything you've got i'll buy. I'm after the 14" version (i believe they did them in 13").
Cheers,
Guy

·
Registered
725 Posts
I have a set of 4 16v Cloverleaf alloys near Ottery st Mary, Devon. Not the same as yours and a bit scabby, but they have good Pirelli P600 (I think) tyres. The wheels look like split rims (circle of fake 'bolts'' around the outside) but aren't. They were standard fitment to Alfa 33 1.7 16v cars in 1992-3, I think.
PM me if interested.
Mark

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, i think i've found a set for £50. I like those split rim alloys Mark, i'll let you know if i ever think of a use for them!
Guy

·
Registered
422 Posts
Infectus, i think that i have one of these wheels, and in pretty good nick too. I am in Taunton Somerset, PM me if interested, and i'll go and have a look for it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can't seem to post in the wanted section so trying here. I'm after some 33 14" alloys like these-

I've got a set of 3, some a bit rough so i'm after at least one wheel. Decent tyre would be a bonus. Someone must have an odd one knocking around?
Cheers,
Guy
I have a poor condition one in the boot of my 33 I am selling.
Has four nice Zenders on it so wont miss the spare - can send a pic if you are interested - tyre is OK but old.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi
I am after a set of alloy wheels 14'' for my 33ie i live in portsmouth, i am only running on the steels wheels atm if we can sort sothing out i could posibley have a set collected?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is a set of four of these any good to you? Used to have a set on my 33 and they look great - streetfighter stuff!
See the next thread on this forum for a pic...
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa...ou-help-me-identify-these-alfa-33-wheels.html

I am told they are Revolution RFX - not entirely sure yet, but they are very similar. Been sparyed in anthracite - ish but its peeling olf and they need a refurb. No real scuffs or dents, just a bit weathered realy. Been in garage for several years with no tyres. You can PM me if interested. I am down in Netley next weekend so could deliver that far to my sisters house.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts