Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So things have changed,

I got my folks a lovely little spaniel for their christmas ... a dog that im sure will spend alot of time with me and in the car.

Well I have been thinking for a while that i wanted an estate, and today I have decided I need one as milly decided to try and eat my gearstick ... humph ... anyway ... i had been thinking it may need to happen ... so where am I at

I had a friend of my brother come around and offered to buy my car off me for the wonderful price of £1300 ... caching ...

so im now into the market for a sport wagon ... happy days

I am happy to spend up to £2300 but the less the better. I am wanting if possible leather, nice wheels, facelift and in decent condition ... i dont mind the odd ball joint needing dont but knackered engines ... not my thing.

I am also wanting eather the 2l JTS or the 1.9 JTD

Many thanks

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This was merely a wish list ... i mean if its not any of the above ... thats alright as well ... anyone seen anything floating about,

spoke to a guy on the phone tonight ... asked about timing belts etc and he basically told me it was a cheap car and as such should accept it as it is ... erm £2695 for a 2004 isnt that cheap ... and it was a 1.8 t/s and with fabric interior ... grrrrrrrr all i wanted as to know ...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it is ... was GUTTED ... my car went tonight ... humph ... spoke to the guy with the one in glasgow ... basically got told take it or leave it ... im not bothered

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am ... i dont like sellers like that either ... im supprised how difficult it is to get your hands on a nice sportwagon ... humph

1 - 6 of 6 Posts