Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I'm looking for an Alfa 156 2.4 JTD Lusso!
I'd prefer a 2002 car with the old exterior and the newer dash with the complete lusso spec. I know that some of these have the upgraded recaro electric leather seats (because I had one), this is the prefered spec, otherwise I'd also be interested in these separately! Ohh I'd prefer silver or black! I know I know, fussy git!
I'm based in Dublin, Ireland
Cash is ready for the right car in great condition.

Regards

Sean

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jasus stop!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ha ha...if you get board with it!!!!

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Like mine then :p ... I did have it up for sale last year, although there weren't any takers ... apparently 25k is a little too much :lol:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
please stop this.....lol!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, yes saloon would be nice :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cheers, other than it being an SW, how those the spec match mine?
Regards
Sean

·
Registered
381 Posts
I know that Lyles of Newcastle have a 2.4 JTD in stock on an X plate with 80k on the clock and a FSH. Price is £2895. And it's the 110(?) bhp so I'd hazard a guess at the 10v and not the later 20v which is poor apparently.

May be worth a journey over the water?

EDIT - it's the Veloce, sorry

Lyles of Newcastle - Alfa Romeo 156
20 Valve POOR :mad: thats fighting talk where I come from lol

·
Registered
381 Posts
Drive shafts made of cheese is all and the look on bmw drivers faces as you blow them into a ditch makes it all worth while, booked in with Celtic tuning there will be no stopping me the :cool:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
20 Valve POOR :mad: thats fighting talk where I come from lol

the 20v are bloody quick cars, just uprate the driveshaft's and they beat pretty much every other (modern) alfa ... well when remapped anyway ....

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
10v takes the Q2

the 20v are bloody quick cars, just uprate the driveshaft's and they beat pretty much every other (modern) alfa ... well when remapped anyway ....
Ahh, my 2002 2.4 Jtd was a 150bhp and it was a 10v! I prefer the 10v as it has the 5 sp gearbox therefore it can take the Q2 system!!
Am I correct?

Regards

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know that Lyles of Newcastle have a 2.4 JTD in stock on an X plate with 80k on the clock and a FSH. Price is £2895. And it's the 110(?) bhp so I'd hazard a guess at the 10v and not the later 20v which is poor apparently.

May be worth a journey over the water?

EDIT - it's the Veloce, sorry

Lyles of Newcastle - Alfa Romeo 156
Hey thanks for that, its now sold (not to me) but i'd like the 2002 with the upgraded dash. The veloce has a better suspension and some of these have the lusso interior?
thanks
Sean

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Ahh, my 2002 2.4 Jtd was a 150bhp and it was a 10v! I prefer the 10v as it has the 5 sp gearbox therefore it can take the Q2 system!!
Am I correct?

Regards

Yep that's right ... although the 20v IIRC can accept a quaife LSD which is arguably better than alfa's attempt ..

·
Registered
381 Posts
if you could tell me who does uprated driveshafts id love to know :thumbs:
and the lsd is on my crimbo list :thumbs: not told the mrs yet though not sure how to blag it maybe along the lines for safety it needs doing lol. :D

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
if you could tell me who does uprated driveshafts id love to know :thumbs:
and the lsd is on my crimbo list :thumbs: not told the mrs yet though not sure how to blag it maybe along the lines for safety it needs doing lol. :D
don't know I'm afraid (I've got a bullet proof 10v :p) ... give you local Indy a ring they should be able to help you out :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts