Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

New member so apologies if this isn’t the done thing - I’m looking to buy a 3.0 GTV in red - ideally with a light coloured interior and some of the normal modifications done (Q2 diff,exhaust etc)

Is anyone looking to sell? Not very many coming up in classified ads at the moment!
Thanks

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Red & tan is a great colour combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi,

New member so apologies if this isn’t the done thing - I’m looking to buy a 3.0 GTV in red - ideally with a light coloured interior and some of the normal modifications done (Q2 diff,exhaust etc)

Is anyone looking to sell? Not very many coming up in classified ads at the moment!
Thanks
Hi & welcome - i was speaking with someone on Pistonheads about the very same enquiry this week - they had the same criteria as yourself too.

Probably of no interest to you but i do have silver V6 with black interior (all the mods have been completed Diff, suspension rebuild powdercoat & polybushed / GTA cams fitted - GTA brake upgrade (with brand new discs / pads) full Alfaholics exhaust with equal length downpipes, teledials and aerokit and loads more. Just the wrong colour!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I expect it's quite a popular colour combination! Thanks, usually would never have colour as a requirement but for the GTV I'm afraid I'm set of the brighter red!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I expect it's quite a popular colour combination! Thanks, usually would never have colour as a requirement but for the GTV I'm afraid I'm set of the brighter red!
It's a colour combo I was looking for when I bought mine, there weren't any then and I ended buying on condition taking a compromise haha.
There is a red with tan for sale on Gumtree located in Poole if you haven't already seen it. Well cared for with good history and the mods you mention too...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sadly that one has sold - it was posted in few different places.

Shame as it’s exactly what I’m looking for!

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Red ..................very possibly with the lacquer peel then ?? common on that age of car in the red

·
Registered
678 Posts
Got red jts with black interior and lacquer peel 54 reg 75k miles if interested... Lots of upgrades done.... 🍀

1 - 12 of 12 Posts