Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all come the end of Feb i'll be looking for both passenger doors for my 166 in grey .On one of the bits of paperwork it says Neptune Grey?

Thought i'd start my search early in case one of you breakers had something coming in .

Cheers

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi. I've got all 4 doors in this colour to sell soon (I list my spares on ebay under the name partsforalfas). Fancy making me an offer?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still looking ,hoping for something nearby as carriage costs will make it unviable otherwise.

Cheers:)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi. It's a pity you didn't get back to me sooner. I've still got some nice doors in that colour & I was in your area a couple of weeks ago. A tenner each would buy them & I could have delivered for a small fuel donaton. Besides, your place to mine isn't such a long drive.

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
Hi. It's a pity you didn't get back to me sooner. I've still got some nice doors in that colour & I was in your area a couple of weeks ago. A tenner each would buy them & I could have delivered for a small fuel donaton. Besides, your place to mine isn't such a long drive.
Considering they would be a lot more at a breakers that's a top class deal!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts