Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, wonder if anyone can help with this one! I'l trying to source a pair of rear brake calliper carriers from any 164 for a friend who's not computer literate!

Anything you've got will do as he'll have them blasted and refurbished but it's the last part he needs to complete a project!

Thanks

Guy

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
What sort of 164? I don't know if they're all the same? I might have a pair for a 1989 or 90-ish (pre-facelift) V6.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any sort of V6 should do the job thanks! Drop me a PM with how much and if that's okay we can sort out payment and posting if you've got them.

Cheers

Guy

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Hi again, Sorry for the delay, unfortunately, I've lost my internet connection (could be next week before it's back) so I might not be able to respond (sat in the kid's school at present using their Wi-Fi)! Anyway, I did look in the shed and I've got three of them. They're loose so I can't tell if they're "handed" but I don't think they are. Did you just want the castings or the slider pins as well? Will send a PM, but not sure when I'll be able to check again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts