Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi if anyone is thinking of selling their ti sportwagon. Must be a 2.0 (170)
White black or red please let me know.
Can go to £8000 max.

Thanks.

·
Registered
870 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wanted 159 sportwagon

Hi thanks for your replies,unfortunately the good ones with the exception of the white one ( price increased by £2.000 from previous dealership)are all sold but still being advertised.
The Motorhub one rang a lot of alarm bells but I was assured was a good one owner car with only some stone chips and slightly worn seat. Deposit sent and a 140 mile trip down today with a payed mechanic friend.
Dog would be an understatement, it's the worst abused car I have ever viewed. Dents all over the roof,doors and wings,headlining holed trim hanging off all over. Soil and tree cuttings embedded into the seats and carpets,exhaust and steering problems in fact I couldn't find one redeeming feature other than the brake pads were a good make.
On returning to the office And arguing my case for a refund was told nobody authorised to refund deposits was available and I would have to write in. Hmmm.
Anyway all was not lost and a new advert was spotted on the way home near Middlesborough advertised as a 2011 lusso sportwagon.
A quick phone call to the dealer and the car was being prepared ready for sale but we could view if we wanted. I remember reading on here that some late models are advertised as lusso models but are in fact ti models, so I enquired and sure enough after checking the dealer confirmed it was a ti.

Result is I have finally completed my long search and collect my car Saturday and can cancel the multitude of car search alerts I have going.
Phewwww.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Hi thanks for your replies,unfortunately the good ones with the exception of the white one ( price increased by £2.000 from previous dealership)are all sold but still being advertised.
The Motorhub one rang a lot of alarm bells but I was assured was a good one owner car with only some stone chips and slightly worn seat. Deposit sent and a 140 mile trip down today with a payed mechanic friend.
Dog would be an understatement, it's the worst abused car I have ever viewed. Dents all over the roof,doors and wings,headlining holed trim hanging off all over. Soil and tree cuttings embedded into the seats and carpets,exhaust and steering problems in fact I couldn't find one redeeming feature other than the brake pads were a good make.
On returning to the office And arguing my case for a refund was told nobody authorised to refund deposits was available and I would have to write in. Hmmm.
Anyway all was not lost and a new advert was spotted on the way home near Middlesborough advertised as a 2011 lusso sportwagon.
A quick phone call to the dealer and the car was being prepared ready for sale but we could view if we wanted. I remember reading on here that some late models are advertised as lusso models but are in fact ti models, so I enquired and sure enough after checking the dealer confirmed it was a ti.

Result is I have finally completed my long search and collect my car Saturday and can cancel the multitude of car search alerts I have going.
Phewwww.
Good result at least.. I did warn you about Motorhub, they are robbing gits.. Google is your friend !! Good luck in getting yr deposit back and welcome to TI ownership.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Lucky lad, i'm still searching for mine :(

I seem to just miss them, and i'm looking for the later 2011 model with the sport seats and darkened dash inserts.

Also spotted the Motorhub one and no way i was going to waste time on that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts