Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, my dad is here agaain for the 156 and there's more problems, he decided to give the caar back to Chris as there too many issues with the car.

Now were looking for 156/GTV v6 please, must be in good condition and have FSH please...

My dad is willing to pay up to 60k cash,he just wants a car now...

TN didn't you sell a 156 v6 a while aago?pls email or sms me some pics and info please

Lance 0832911522

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
HI Lance yes i do have a 156 v6 that i have to sell. No leather, silver with oe pepper pot's.
I want R45 000 for her which include two new lower control arms (fitted obviously). Completely stock

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Send pics my way dude so that i can show my dad.

Hes got his eyes on the one in durbs but that one requires some financing hes looking for a cash deal

Send pics and info to my cell pls

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah, dad wants a stocker, reliable v6

·
Registered
861 Posts
Before I bought my 145 I almost bought a 156 2.5 V6. But my heart was set on the 145 so I bought it instead!!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Lance the car does have a couple of nicks and scratches nothing serious but mechanically she is perfect.
2001 170 000km
Cuzz bought her on auction two years ago and I took it over from him late last year.
The lower control arms need replacement but like I said I will replace them, taking that into account I am actually selling her for under 40k I do not want to sell her (and my wife definitely does not want to let it go) but I am in a situation where I have to let something go and that’s the only perfect car currently on my property. You can always take the 159 for R110 000 but she still need a couple of things for which I will hopefully have money when the 156 sell. Then the 159’s price will obviously go up.:lol:
I attached a couple of picks I have at the office.

You will notice that the mirrors were black I changed it to color coded that’s why it’s not the same on all the picks. Its not different cars.
The one rear wheel have a bit of a flat spot so new rubber might be a good idea although they still have a lot of life left on them.

159 and 156 after receiving a bathe yesterday afternoon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts