Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ashtray unit has just fallen off! Somehow, it's smashed where it attaches on both sides. I've unplugged it and removed it from the car. I need to source a replacement, either new or used. Can anyone help? Also, how easy is it to fit?

·
Registered
9,590 Posts
Wood effect is fine in a wood-effect dash....I'd have thought it would look odd otherwise. I think I've got most trims - tho oddly not all "carbon" dashes have a carbon ashtray - they are often black. Fitting is dead easy. two screws IIRC.

A

·
0 Posts
Looks like the light inside my ashtray went off for good last weekend, how difficult is that to change? I do hope it can be changed on its own...

·
Registered
9,590 Posts
It can be a bit tight to remove - you need to take the whole ashtray unit out to do it - but its not difficult....

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
what year is your car mate? facelift interior?

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
2003 (53) I think so. Looks like this.
yeah facelift interior. they only came in silver, all the offers above are for the old phase 1 dash, which wont fit im affraid:(

ill keep an eye out for you. you could have had mine but its in bits now:lol:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
The annoying thing is i don't smoke, but it's an alfa so i need cigarette lighter access!!
iv wired up a 4 way in mine, my stereo is in the place of the astray as my screen is in the top, no ashtray for me, and i smoke:lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts