Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the zender rear spoiler spoils the back end... is the parcel shelf brake light an easy fit?

also, my car is nuvola blue so dont really want to swap the entire bootlid, any advice?

cheers

·
Vendor
45,756 Posts
Take it off and plug the holes in the bootlid, it is not perfect but the easiest way.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
actually its really acording to howits been fixed there originally i know i used sickofix ( think it was ) and its like stronger than the metal bootlid it may ruin the bood lid or at least slightly deform it "if" its been stuck on using certain bonding agents

·
Registered
171 Posts
Does the rear window have a cut-out for the lamp? If so it’s a piece of cake. If not I wouldn't bother as I don't think it is an MOT failure...

·
Registered
37,737 Posts
Maybe sell the spoiler on ebay and use the money to buy a secondhand lid with no holes?

I like the GTV spoiler though.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe sell the spoiler on ebay and use the money to buy a secondhand lid with no holes?
yeah that was my initial plan but with it being nuvola blue it's apparently a nightmare to match the paint, even from other nuvola blue cars

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
If you're looking to sell the square panel on the back shelf then I would be interested as the one on my Cup needs replacing.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
If you're looking to sell the square panel on the back shelf then I would be interested as the one on my Cup needs replacing.
If you are talking about the cover for the high level brake light you could probably refurb it easily enough yourself. I have seen a few people on here tidying up their speaker covers with ladies tights

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
What I've done with the brake light panel is to remove it and colour it in with a marker pen which has worked very well. The speakers were just replaced from a breakers so no problem. All the middle panels that I've found at a breakers have the brake light, which of course the Cup doesn't have as It's in the spoiler so I just thought a spare would be useful if one was on offer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts