Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my babes is way hot runs cool wastes most other road users !!!!!
but it seems reluctant to play till its hitting 3000-4000 revs me wanna chips with or without some sauce so which one squadra superchip i want baby wide awake n screqaming around 1500-2000 both chips dont seem to give much power gain i mean 50 bhp at 1500 r they aving a laff i want it now!!! help :rant: :rant: this is all i want em to see

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
You want to run some boost in there lad.... Turbo or supercharger ought to fix it. :D

Ralf S.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tis the nature of the engine i'm afraid, think you'll have to spend some money to get what you want or change the car.
Charging (super or turbo) is a way to go, might get happy with some cams and a chip.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:D sounds good any suggestions re specific blowers or is it cherche la femme

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Autodelta do a kit for the 2.0litre 16v I think.
I know they do a cams and chip package....not sure about an "off the shelf" turbo or superchager package though.

Be careful if you build your own charged induction kit. Alfas tend to run very close to "knock" especially at higher revs. If you don't get a remap almost as soon as you've put the blower in, you run the risk of melting a piston or something through weak running.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts