Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics from my afternoon walk with my lovely daughter on the Gower Coastal Path from Langland Bay to Caswell Bay.

Enjoy , I welcome comments but prefer constructive ones. thanks:thumbs:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I know that route so well but it's been 12 years since I walked it:(

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got plans to do the whole Bracelet Bay, Mumbles to Caswell Bay when weather pics up, if so will post pics , esp if weather nicer.
It may be 12 yrs but I bet it hasn't changed that much!

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
got plans to do the whole Bracelet Bay, Mumbles to Caswell Bay when weather pics up, if so will post pics , esp if weather nicer.
It may be 12 yrs but I bet it hasn't changed that much!
We always pop to Caswell when we're down in the Spring (when you can take dogs on the beach):thumbs: Usually go in the sea too:cool:

Couldn't live further away from the coast now if I tried:(

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We always pop to Caswell when we're down in the Spring (when you can take dogs on the beach):thumbs: Usually go in the sea too:cool:

Couldn't live further away from the coast now if I tried:(
We live 12 miles away but don't go that often ! criminal I know! :rolleyes::lol:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I do that walk VERY often, albeit in reverse to you, and absolutely love it. I usually park the Car up in Caswell Drive, stroll down the hill to Caswell Bay, and walk around to Langland, then when I get to the Lifeguards Hut, I turn left, walk up the street, then across the road, and go up the steps on the other side of the road, which are quite steep, but take you in to the bottom of Groves Avenue, another steep incline then brings you back out to the top of the main road, and I normally just stroll back to the Car, and sit down exhausted !!!!!........:rolleyes:

But its worth it, especially on a nice day........:thumbs:

Nice pictures there too......:cool:

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do that walk VERY often, albeit in reverse to you, and absolutely love it. I usually park the Car up in Caswell Drive, stroll down the hill to Caswell Bay, and walk around to Langland, then when I get to the Lifeguards Hut, I turn left, walk up the street, then across the road, and go up the steps on the other side of the road, which are quite steep, but take you in to the bottom of Groves Avenue, another steep incline then brings you back out to the top of the main road, and I normally just stroll back to the Car, and sit down exhausted !!!!!........:rolleyes:

But its worth it, especially on a nice day........:thumbs:

Nice pictures there too......:cool:
ah but you are missing the best bit then.......... the hot drink/cold drink in the Brasseria! that's the treat for doin the walk! :lol:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
ah but you are missing the best bit then.......... the hot drink/cold drink in the Brasseria! that's the treat for doin the walk! :lol:
I always walk past that place coming around from Caswell, as the Lifeguards hut is further along the Beach path, never go in there though, as I really don't it in there, but do get dragged in there now and again. Personally, I think its totally over-rated and quite expensive too.......:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts