Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What about arranging a meet .... :)

If anyones interested I dont mind putting something together ..

just bear in mind I live in Derbyshire and have a few miles to travel ... :)

·
Registered
8,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sounds far away too ... :lol: ...

So where are you ?

Im quite happy for 2 hours drive ...

CC .. I hope you see this ... :D

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Yeah, sorry, only joking !!!!!!!! Hope that you get some serious responses to your 'meet request'.
I must admit I'm only in your area maybe two or three times a year but really love the area when I do visit.

C

·
0 Posts
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzEh,Wha, uh, Did someone say something?zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzIs it Christmas day yet? Make mine a doublezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzCor can someone shut the door, theres a draught coming in.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
There had been a lack of meets until there was some interest shown from members in Norfolk.

So we got together - six of us to see if we could sort something. We met up for a meal and decided to organise this:-

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/east-anglia/441481-20-10-13-norwich-wells-drive-then-fish-and-chips.html

ALL are welcome but I do understand that that the area is huge and if you are in Cambs. or Suffolk this could be way too far to go.

I have already offered my support to anyone who would like to organise a meet elsewhere in the region (I am happy to travel anywhere).

So please - if there is anyone out there who would like, even tentatively, to give it a go on a one off basis - get in touch with me and I am sure we can sort something out. Don't worry you will not be promising any future commitment here but just try it - you might enjoy it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzEh,Wha, uh, Did someone say something?zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzIs it Christmas day yet? Make mine a doublezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzCor can someone shut the door, theres a draught coming in.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
This man - Crazycrab - is right to feel this way. Maybe 'pub meets' as such are out due to the drink drive laws, and thoughts need to change direction too. A run from Norwich-Wells for fish and chips may not inspire if people finish up late 'marooned' on the top of the North Norfolk coast in not good weather, leaving a possible long trip back home late. Maybe a change of direction.......lots of Alfa Romeo cars in Norwich area, but how many AO members? Didn't see one Alfa at Old Buckenham airfield on Sunday for the tribute to the late Wing Commander Wallis. Remember when I organised a visit to his collection for the AROC...what happened? Little local support, but members came from down South and up North. Maybe Norfolk sends people to sleep or in a trance....!:thumbs::thumbs::inlove:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts