Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been 2 weeks since I had my test drive in my Brera to be - and due to a series of delays (snow, backlogs at finance company processing applications / paying out) it was finally confirmed that I can collect my Brera on Wed afternoon.

Now that it has been confirmed, the wait is killing me. The last 4 hours since the phone call have felt like days.

What can I do to make my life more bearable until Wed!!!?

·
Registered
121 Posts
The waiting is the best part!

I just love the tingling feeling when you get to the showroom and she's there waiting. And then there's the whole paper work, hand over procedure which takes ages too, all the while you can see her in the corner of your eye.

Maybe start building an mp3 playlist ready for when you drive out. Something to test the Bose with?

Good luck and enjoy!

U

·
0 Posts
I think you'll find the hardest part is when something on your shiny expensive car stops working, and the dealer tells you its a feature lol :rolleyes:

(Don't panic - it may never happen)

·
Premium Member
3,507 Posts
.......Now that it has been confirmed, the wait is killing me. The last 4 hours since the phone call have felt like days.........
I know how you feel - I've got to wait (self-imposed, admittedly :rolleyes:) until the 1st of March to collect my new 159Ti and that seems like a lifetime away at the moment, :eek:.

Enjoy your Brera when she arrives, :thumbs:.

The waiting is the best part!
Really???? I've got my finger-nails chewed all the way to my elbows already and I only agreed the deal 2 days ago. Creating this : Countdown Clock hasn't helped, :p.

.....I just love the tingling feeling when you get to the showroom and she's there waiting....
By the time I get there, I think I'm going to be completely numb from excitement. I even drove past the dealer tonight on my way home (only 12 miles out of my way) to have another look through the showroom window and check she was still OK - sad or what? :eek:

·
Registered
35 Posts
It's been 2 weeks since I had my test drive in my Brera to be - and due to a series of delays (snow, backlogs at finance company processing applications / paying out) it was finally confirmed that I can collect my Brera on Wed afternoon.

Now that it has been confirmed, the wait is killing me. The last 4 hours since the phone call have felt like days.

What can I do to make my life more bearable until Wed!!!?
lucky you I've got to wait till Thursday to get mine seems ages, mind you did only agree to buy it last Thursday so not really had to wait long.

Cant wait to hear that v6 ticking over as i get ready to drive it home :D

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Good luck and enjoy! :thumbs::cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts