Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.

I'm presuming the majority of newbies intro themselves on here, so what the heck, one more cant hurt!

So I'm Chris but known as Wade as I'm in the army, as a military policeman, currently serving in Münster, Germany. I'm 18 and picking up my Mito 155bhp Veloce with its lovely gucci extras on Aug 22nd.

I hear what you are saying - Good lad, he's got an alfa as a first car, this is gonna be good. But I sense you are thinking - Oh my God! I dont wanna see this car crashed!!

I say dont worry, its mainly gonna be used from driving to camp and back, which is less than a mile round trip, with the odd occasional trip round germany to somewhere nice, or the alps maybe. I do a lot of driving in work in the police cars so I should get a lot of driving experience quickly.

So thats me, anything you want to know, that you might be thinking of, like how an 18yr old can afford such a car (Its tax free, so instead of being £19k its going to be £15k, but you dont want to know how much the insurance is, only got one half decent quote at €200 a month fully comp, everyone else was asking for more than £4000 a year) just ask!

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Hello Chris and welcome to the forum :hi:

Congrats on your Mi.To i'm sure you will take good care of her and not crash it :p

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
wade u are sooooo gonna love ur babe.......i waited 5 months for mine and she was well worth it....oh and welcome to the mad house...:lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh my God! I'm picking it up on either Tue 21st or Wed 22nd of this month!!! I'm like a 5yr old at xmas now! Wont be able to sleep when I go bed now! haha!!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
It really is a wonderful feeling, i love mine to bits.

get yourself over to the mito lounge and make full use of the site, were all really friendly

P

·
0 Posts
Hi and welcome to AO :wave:

You are now part of a large and friendly community which may seem a bit daunting at first! Hopefully this post will help you to feel a little more in control :)

The forum is divided into sections. Possibly the first one you'll look for is the Technical advice section relating to your own vehicle. That can be found here http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/techn...le-assistance/

Also take a look in your Regional Lounge as well; there are events and meets happening all the time! http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-...ts-and-events/

Finally there is the Community Section. This is just the place to post a non-vehicle specific thread, post photos of your Bella (Image Lounge) or just hang out in the Way Off Topic lounge! http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/community-discussions/

Enjoy being part of our family! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions (no matter how silly you think it might be) by contacting a member of staff using the 'Contact Us' button on the top left of your screen :thumbs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts