Model
ARNA
Test Passes -
Test Failures 1
Failure rate 100.0%

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
yeah but the bit i read didn't tell you what the cars failed on ... could be as simple as a dodgy windescreen wiper or a worn tyre

·
Registered
953 Posts
yeah but the bit i read didn't tell you what the cars failed on ... could be as simple as a dodgy windescreen wiper or a worn tyre
From what I read in the spreadsheet broke the failures into categories such as suspension, fuel & exhausts, brakes and so on - not specific but a bit of info.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
That was one big spreadsheet, must of took alot of manhours to produce that. My Alfa went on a MOT and failed on a tyre it was replaced retested and passed, so iv contributed to the failure rate sorry. It was the inner tyre wall thou.

·
Registered
9,587 Posts
As has been said on quite a few forums....and in the comments on the BBC site - there are odd nuggets of interest in there, but the data certainly can't be used to indicate whether particular cars are better than others.......no indication of mileage covered, whether the failures are down to vehicle reliability or maintenance issues - lets face it, tyres, wipers, lights, brake wear etc are all down to owner maintenance, nothing to do with car build quality....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts