Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,

i saw a guy on the web who installed a Vortech Supercharger on his 156 v6. I know, this is a 155 forum, BUT has anyone thought about doing this to his car? apperantly the Vortech runs around $1500, and Hp gain is 40%. I will call Vortech today to see what they say about my 155 2.0 TS, and i´ll let you all know later.

Nicholas

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

well, bad news is that Vortech do not suply anything for Alfa. Good news is that there is a company in sweden called GIK turboteknik AB that makes turbos for the 155 models. i got in kontakt with the and they asuured me they can have a turbo made for my car.

My concern is i live in Panama, they are in sweden, and i have no clue about engines, and i do not want some mechanic here using my baby as a test animal for a turbo. There are several good Tuning companies here in panama, but they only work with rice burners (jap cars).

I´ll be going on vacation to San Diego california in may, so if any alfa owner out there lives in california and knows a place in or around SD that sells after market tuning parts for alfas please let me know. I have the need for speeeeeeeeed..

Nicholas

1 - 3 of 3 Posts