Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I use my horn the volume on the CD multichanger input only (never happens with other inputs) goes up by 50% and you have to press next track button to get it to drop back down to its preset. Hows that for whacky wiring?

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
Jay Nine,

So you have the DELUXE version of the steering wheel audio controls! COOL!

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
Oh you mean the steering controls. I like that too in the dark! Don't you think that the interiorlights give a nice cosy feeling when driving at night? I LOVE IT! It really makes me feel relaxed.......no traffic, just cruising....

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Alfa claims that this red light was choosen on purpose. Your eyes need less time to adapt from the dark/light/dark with this ....

And no way it was because Seat and Audi also use red :D

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
But I think it's true! I drove a VW Golf before and it had thos spacy blue lights. I really loved them, but they dashboard was badly readible at night. I thinks red is really better......anyway, it's cosy :D

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
wink It's SOOOOOO COSY :D

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Mel,
could it be you think it's cosy ? wink :D

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
Peut-être :)

You don't think it's cosy?

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
I think it's very cosy :)
and not at all like Audi or Seat or BMW :D

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
BMW -> ORANGE -> YUK!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Why do you think the military use red-light in control rooms - its the easiest and quickest to see in and adapt to!

Its also very cosy!

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
The human's eye sensitivity - frequency plot has a peak at frequencies that correspond to the green colour, this means that the eye sees the green colour more easily than any other.

I would hate green dash lights in my Alfa though!!

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Jomor,
I think a lot of our fellow Alfa owners won't agree with you wink
to the best of my knowledge,The 147 is the first one with red instrument lights..followed by the facelifted 156

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
Wimster,

Audi AND Seat had definitely had red dashlights first..... :)

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Emm.... There's a thread about what describes an Alfa. COSY WAS NOT MENTIONED, Right so get that silly idea out of your heads, now!.

Sexy, Designed with Flair, Sporty, Elegent. These you can use. wink

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Alfa 147 Distinctive:
<strong>Wimster,

Audi AND Seat had definitely had red dashlights first..... :) </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was talking about REAL cars..Alfa's :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts