Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

i was just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the voice commands available to use whilst using the media player.

At the moment it seems that we are only able to say "Artists", "Albums", "Playlists" and such and then have to scroll through the folders on the dash display.

Wouldn't it be great (I'm not even sure that it isn't actually possible), if you could perhaps use the voice commands to play songs from a particular artist or album, for example, "Play, Artist, Guns 'n' Roses" or "Play, Album, Definately Maybe"

That would be so cool.

If it isn't available now, I think that there should be further software updates to enable this to be done, it would be fairly easy in reality to set up.

Also, the Blue&Me software update I have seen on here, is that a recent update (to include the message reader), or is it to update older versions prior to the MiTo? As in the MiTo we already have the message reader options?

Thanks

·
Registered
665 Posts
Sorry for digging up an old post but yes why does B&M use voice commands to dial a phone number but can't do playlists correctly. It's a pain trying to scroll through them using the steering wheel buttons.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I agree, I think B&M is the best thing since sliced bread...at the moment. Would be handy to be able to say an artists name, safer too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts