Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator. ?? ?? Devoid of gorm.
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When browsing my way through the content of this video sharing website (It's a game-changer apparently), I find myself sometimes looking at videos from this phenomenon which is the 'Automotive Vlogger'.
I find most of the drivel that these vacuous dullards spout to be rather anoying, but that pales into insignificance compared with the annoyance levels reached by the aimless flapping of their seemingly spare hand whilst they wittter on.

Here are some of the examples:

JUST TRY PUTTING SPARE HANDS IN POCKETS OR EVEN ON STEERING WHEELS (whilst driving) !!!!! GRRRRRRR :mad: :censored: :curse:

·
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All looking to be the next big YouTuber racking in money for nowt.
But if they only watched some half decent TV presenters, they might see that this flappy-arm gesticulation is bloomin stupid and cut it out. Grrrr :mad:
There is no need for it.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Or if they watched Steve Jones presenting F1 on Channel 4, they might see that this flappy-arm gesticulation is bloomin stupid and cut it out.

·
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whilst I appreciate the effort @Unclejam is making with his channel and wish him every success with it. :thumbs:
(It can really help folk get into the marque and he's doing well I think.)
However his arms are flapping about a bit in his vids. :irked:
Hope he manages to improve on this. :thumbs:

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
All looking to be the next big YouTuber racking in money for nowt.
For nowt? I don't agree I think a good number put in some time and energy. I will agree it can be an efficient way to make money if you get subscribers.

I'm the king of easy and get-a-way with as little as possible. I'm not a Tuber :p because I'd be too **** at it and would require researching something interesting and having elocution lessons!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Whilst I appreciate the effort @Unclejam is making with his channel and wish him every success with it. :thumbs:
(It can really help folk get into the marque and he's doing well I think.)
However his arms are flapping about a bit in his vids. :irked:
Hope he manages to improve on this. :thumbs:
Noted and agreed! (It’s an Italian thing :rofl:)

·
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Noted and agreed! (It’s an Italian thing :rofl:)
:lol: Thank you. :thumbs:
I shall then commit to continue watching and enjoying your channel. (Keep up the good work. :) )

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Sorry that the latest vid (uploaded Sunday) still features flappy arms as the “to camera” shots were done last week. I have posted a message on that vid promising to try harder in future! ?

·
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry that the latest vid (uploaded Sunday) still features flappy arms as the “to camera” shots were done last week. I have posted a message on that vid promising to try harder in future! ?
Aw, such attention to your fan-base. Thank you. :) (As you are located in the town of my birth, you are totally forgiven. :) )

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Aw, such attention to your fan-base. Thank you. :) (As you are located in the town of my birth, you are totally forgiven. :) )
Orroit Bay? From Executor to Germany is a big change! :rofl:

Arms are flapping less in last nights vid, although still some obvious fails in evidence....its actually quite difficult not to do it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts