0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so who's been visiting you ?

and do you like this new function

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can only see the last two visitors ?? how do i see the rest ?

·
Administrator
86,628 Posts
so who's been visiting you ?

and do you like this new function

You'll have to visit to find out :lol: :p

Perhaps this is a stalker tracking function :eek:

·
Administrator
86,628 Posts
I can only see the last two visitors ?? how do i see the rest ?

You can now see 3 :EVIL:

( The others must have visited a few times :eek: & each view counts as a visit :) Edit : Confirmed my theory :D )

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
I can see a potential problem with this which was mentioned years ago when people could see who was PMing who. If someone is having a tiff, then people normally look at their profile to see if they are replying to a post. Others might too. This might put peoples backs-up for no real reason. Not sure if I need to know who bothered looking at my profile page or not tbh.

This is not to detract from the other cool updates here though, just a comment :cool:

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can see a potential problem with this which was mentioned years ago when people could see who was PMing who. If someone is having a tiff, then people normally look at their profile to see if they are replying to a post. Others might too. This might put peoples backs-up for no real reason. Not sure if I need to know who bothered looking at my profile page or not tbh.

This is not to detract from the other cool updates here though, just a comment :cool:
you make a good point

for once :p

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
1 - 20 of 71 Posts