Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know whether it is possible to visit Zagato's showroom in Milan, as well as Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera's workshop which is next door?

Is there anyone specific I could contact in order to arrange such a visit or tour? I have sent e-mails to the general info addresses on these two companies' websites, but I have not received any response.

These two facilities are just a stone's throw away from the Alfa Romeo Museo Storico in Rho, and would be quite the experience to visit!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I managed to get an invite to view the Disco Volante Spyder at the recent Geneva Salon in March. The PR person who emailed me to arrange it was Valeria Musti [email protected] / mobile +39 339 771 5898. Or if that fails the guy who showed me around the car at Geneva is the chief Designer Louis de Fabribeckers [email protected] / +39 340 1263691 . He's a young guy from Holland & really friendly & approachable, a very decent & nice chap. I met him 2 years ago as well and he remembered me this year. I guess if you explain you're at Zagato anyway next door he may spare you 20 mins, you never know...??

Good luck!

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aha, thank you very much, Defonsecca! I will see whether I can get any response from them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I managed to get an invite to view the Disco Volante Spyder at the recent Geneva Salon in March. The PR person who emailed me to arrange it was Valeria Musti [email protected] / mobile +39 339 771 5898. Or if that fails the guy who showed me around the car at Geneva is the chief Designer Louis de Fabribeckers [email protected] / +39 340 1263691 . He's a young guy from Holland & really friendly & approachable, a very decent & nice chap. I met him 2 years ago as well and he remembered me this year. I guess if you explain you're at Zagato anyway next door he may spare you 20 mins, you never know...??

Good luck!
Defonsecca, I have a few questions regarding Touring Superleggera. May I please ask You to write me an email on [email protected] ? Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts