Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, as previously mentioned I put an order in for a MA Veloce on Monday but just playing with the configurator and noticed that there is no cost to the visibility pack. It was definitely not free on the configurator before I placed my order and isn't specified on my order.

Anyone know if this is now available for no cost or just a mistake with the configurator?

Will be contacting the dealer tomorrow but wondered if anyone knew in the meantime??

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry - have answered my own question. The total price changes when you add the pack, although I swear it didn't the first time...

:eek:

·
Registered
34,347 Posts
The pack is standard on the Lusso and I have found I like it having always thought it patronising.I think Alfa must have followed the A3 specs where the Sport model did not include vis pack .Giulietta Veloce did not offer it as an option at launch at all.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I wouldn't entirely trust what the configurator tells you. It still has the bug that if you switch from Lusso to Veloce trim and then immediately back again you get a different price for Lusso trim than you started off with. It has been like that for months. I pointed it out when I filled in their online feedback form that occasionally pops up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts