Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
my friend's car with 18" 8C ;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They're too small for an 8C.
Any 8C would look ridiculous wearing such small wheels!

·
Registered
7,367 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

i know the original ones that you shared already stunning staff but i said 18" ones are replicas and i disagree with you on ridiculous looking. by the way, you're right about rims type. namely, 5 holes rims correct description but they're on the market as 8c rims for alfa romeo in turkey so that i quoted them as 8c.

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
absolutely right ? i'm planning to buy 18 8c rims or 19 ti rims for next summer .
my friend's car with 18" 8C ;
They're too small for an 8C.
Any 8C would look ridiculous wearing such small wheels!
i know the original ones that you shared already stunning staff but i said 18" ones are replicas and i disagree with you on ridiculous looking. by the way, you're right about rims type. namely, 5 holes rims correct description but they're on the market as 8c rims for alfa romeo in turkey so that i quoted them as 8c.
Well if you read what you put then no, zero mention of 'replica', just 18'' 8C, the only reason I posted in the first place.
And I said 18'' 5-holes are too small for an 8C, not a 159 - I guarantee you'll never see an 8C with 18'' wheels because it will indeed look completely ridiculous.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Well if you read what you put then no, zero mention of 'replica', just 18'' 8C, the only reason I posted in the first place.

And I said 18'' 5-holes are too small for an 8C, not a 159 - I guarantee you'll never see an 8C with 18'' wheels because it will indeed look completely ridiculous.

i supposed you'd said ridiculous looking 159 with 18" replicas. Now i understand what you mean and yes , 8c defitenetly terrible looking with 18" rims

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Anyone suggest carbonclean? I'm going to leave my car for service maintanence , by the way should i have service make a carbonclean ? My car at 44k kms and 1.9jtdm. I'm looking forwarsd to your carbonclean experiments

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts
I had recently blanked the egr after having some issues with my 159 and just today I installed an egr simulator by myself, so its not that difficult, after the advice I had in alfa owner by other user. It simulates the egr so there is no light.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
This serpente has 58k kms road experience now ;) i only use 1000-1500 kms per year and thus the main problem is battery. I ve just replaced old one with Duracell 72a and we are happy with it. For not to tire alfa, i bought a daily car, Mitsubishi colt 1.3 benzina and attach it as a servant of 159 :) buona guida a tutti !

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

41 - 49 of 49 Posts